Want More Visitors to Your Blog?
Let me show you the super simple, fun way to write powerful headlines that get your blog posts read, shared, and commented on!
What’s New on the Blog
- Two questions I get asked often are… 1. WHY did you share THAT on your blog? 2. What’s the biggest thing you’ve learned from blogging for years? The answer to both? There is power in vulnerability. It’s what allows us to connect with others and to touch the lives around us. I’ve shared many things […] Read More »
- Have you ever wondered EXACTLY how blogging turns into money in your business? Check out the infographic below and leave a comment to share your thoughts! Have you ever wondered EXACTLY how blogging turns into money in your business? Click To Tweet Read More »
- What are the “can’t miss” elements you’ve got to include in any blog post, if you want it to get noticed and get results? Click here to discover the 6 elements you must include in every blog post. Click To Tweet Read More »
- It hits us all from time to time… Don’t feel like writing that blog post… Or getting the promotion done… Turning on the camera to film another video… But if you’re serious about building your business, you can’t let procrastination win. Here are 15 surefire ways to get yourself moving again. After you’ve looked at […] Read More »
- Writers block sucks. When you sit down at your computer to blog… and nothing… Sometimes you aren’t in the mood. Sometimes your brain just doesn’t seem to want to stay focused. Sometimes nothing comes out right. But you know the difference between an amateur and a professional? “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest […] Read More »
- Yesterday I shared an infographic with the top 9 social media networks for business. You might be wondering now how to stay on top of all those sites! First, I don’t recommend you even try. Pick just a couple and focus. You’ll get better results. As you get systems in place for each network, then […] Read More »