Got a set of PowerPoint slides you’d like to turn into a PDF to share?
Here’s a step by step video I whipped up at a client’s request and figured might be helpful for you, too.
If you can’t see the video above, click here to watch it on YouTube: http://youtu.be/NBEeyOh0p04
1. Open your slides in PowerPoint
2. Go to “Save As” and choose “PDF or XPS”
3. Choose the file name to save your file as, make sure PDF is selected in the drop down and click to save
4. Login to WordPress admin
5. Go to “Media” > “Add New”
6. Click the button to browse and find your file to upload
7. Click the “Edit” link to view the information about your uploaded file
8. Find the “File URL” and copy it
9. Test that URL to be sure it works to allow you to download your file
Got questions? Thoughts? Other tutorials you’d like to see me create? Leave a comment and let me know.
And be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more free tutorials like this one.