Inspiration You Can “Pin”

Are you “pinning” yet?

Yes, it’s apparently the latest trend in social websites and I finally joined the bandwagon last week.  I kept seeing it popup in  my stats as a site that was referring traffic to my blog, so it seemed like a good idea to check it out.

You can follow me here: http://pinterest.com/michelleshaeffr/

I’ve got an interview lined up for you later this week with a smart gal already teaching small business owners how to use Pinterest (Want to know who? Keep reading my blog!) and a collaborative post focused on how to use Pinterest to drive traffic to your business or blog.

But until then, here are some inspiring quotes you’re welcome to pin, or share on your blog, Facebook page or elsewhere online–just click any image below for the full size versions.

Comments

1. says

Logging into Pinterest seems to be problematic for the past week for me. It gives me a weird time out message and I haven’t been able to log in for quite some time now…. Now, I read about Pinteresy everywhere and I get interested in being there!

Yes, I love the quotes! Alas, when will Pinterest loging? :(
    Hajra recently posted… Will they call you over for a Bloggers Party?My Profile

2. says

I am totally loving Pinterest. Not only is it fun but you can easily implement it as part of your business strategy. You can interact with people and you can generate interest by using great pictures (yet another reason to pay attention to the graphics you use on your blog!). Can’t wait for the interview, but I have no clue who it will be!
    Danielle McGaw recently posted… Social Networking Tribes | What Are They and Should You Be in One?My Profile

3. says

Hi Michelle
    I’ve found your fab site thro Lisa Kanarek, as we’re both working from home advocates.
    I’m proud to say I was an early adopter of Pinterest – the only time I’m ever going to be able to make that claim, I’m sure!
    There’s been a lot of buzz lately about it sending lots of referral traffic, but of course that only happens if you only pin your own pictures, and for me that’s absolutely not the point.
    I don’t get many referrals from it, but it’s a great way to share additional content that doesn’t fit elsewhere on my site and to engage people.
    And yes, it is totally addictive!
    Glad to have found you, and best wishes
    Judy
    Judy Heminsley recently posted… Top 10 tips for working from homeMy Profile

4. says

I’ve just jumped on the pinterest bandwagon and am having the same login problems, maybe like Mary I will wait to further utilize it or do you think I should continue to jump in with both feet? It appears it will be here to stay, geez where do you draw the line with all the social media sites?
    Jenny recently posted… Energy Armor BraceletMy Profile

• says

My line is based on where my market is and how much time I’ve got in my day. If my market is there and I can easily add a few minutes to get visible, I’ll give it a shot. :)

I think they’ll stabilize as they get the growth figured out. They’re just growing super fast.
      Michelle Shaeffer recently posted… The Entrepreneur’s PledgeMy Profile

5. says

Pinterest affirms Richard Branson’s above mentioned quote: Business opportunities are like buses there’s always another one coming. Be inspired to wake up and take action for your amazing product or service. Go for it! Others are waiting on YOU to help them live the life of their dreams.
    Adalia John recently posted… Affirmations: Money AffirmationsMy Profile

6. says

Your posts on Pinterest this week have been so timely-especially the one about possible copyright infringement. Thank you for the images. I still don’t know (as a non-business blogger) where I want to go with Pinterest but I don’t want to get into any trouble, accidentally, pinning things. (and yes, I am having login problems too.)
    Alana recently posted… Civil War Sunday-Hate in Virginia Cancels My TripMy Profile